Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Toys

   Thanks to my husband's great generosity, I am now one of those selfish elitists (according to the internet) who own an iPad.  So far, so fun!  I've played word games with Cori and Tyler, looked at my house on Google Earth, read my scriptures, won several levels on Angry Birds, and spent $1.98 on unnecessary apps.  My hip leg (as opposed to my knee leg) has been giving me fits the last few days, so I love having something to occupy my mind.  Thanks again, Larry!  You're a saint among men.

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous. . . of the iPad, not the pains.
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say that Joe is so jealous, but he beat me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got one for Rachel for her birthday. I may find myself stealing it on occasion because it is just such a nice thing to have.

    ReplyDelete